Friday, February 20, 2009

OU student Jessica Boersma Facebooks in the Gaylord Hall computer lab. She is constantly Facebooking to connect to friends and keep them updated.

Everyone is Facebooking

OU students may find their future bosses on Facebook because more and more people over the age of 30 are signing up for it.

Facebook was aimed at 18-24 year-olds when it first started, but Facebook claims that this target group now makes up less than a fourth of its users according to cnn.money.com.

"I think it is really weird and uncomfortable that people that old are facebooking. I am pretty careful with what I put on there because of my sorority, but I can see how people should start to re-think what is on their Facebook," OU senior Jessica Boersma said.

OU students should be cautious with what they are posting when networking through Facebook because the amount of people signing up increases by five million users a week according to cnn.money.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment